- Not a Low Calorie Food
- Great Tasting
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives
- Elderberry Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Sorbitol, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, citric acid.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.