- Supporting Natural Immunity
- Cellular Support
- Made with U.S Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Dietary Supplement
- Paul Stamets
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- NON GMO Project Verified
Host Defense Turkey Tail uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Turkey Tail
Predominant in woodlands throughout the world, Turkey Tail is one of the best-documented mushrooms in medical research. With a wide spectrum of beneficial properties, Turkey Tail shows much promise in supporting the immune system with its protein-bound and unique polysaccharides.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
‡ Certified Organic
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.