- Stimulant-Free and Caffeine-Free
- 100% Natural
- A Trusted brand for Over 70 Years in 66 Countries
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- Contains 27% Alcohol
Stimulant free Rescue Energy improves the body’s ability to handle stress and strengthen it’s natural energy reserves. Restoring emotional vitality, Rescue Energy is all natural, non narcotic, and non habit forming.
Dr. Edward Bach stated that the flower remedy Olive, a key active ingredient in Rescue Energy, restores energy when you are physically and mentally exhausted.
Use when you need an energy support boost, anytime, anywhere.
Certain issues resulting in a lack of energy may be better treated by using one of the other 38 Bach Flower Remedies.
Provides natural relief from emotional fatigue caused by stress or strain during times of personal difficulty.
Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue during times of emotional fatigue. Additional sprays may be taken as needed.
Each 5x (HPUS)
|Clematis vitalba||helps give focus when you are not grounded in reality|
|Helianthemum nummularium||adds courage and presence of mind in the face of adversity|
|Impatiens glandulifera||helps you cope calmly and patiently with irritating problems or people|
|Olea europaea||helps restore emotional vitality when you are tired after making an effort|
|Ornithogalum umbellatum||softens the impact of shock or fright|
|Prunus cerasifera||helps you act rationally and think clearly with a calm and balanced mind when you feel you are losing control|
No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products.
Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age
- Keep away from eyes
- For occasional use only
- Consult a physician if condition exists for more than two weeks
- Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a physician
- Check that tamper-proof seal is not broken before first use
- Store below 77º F (25º C)