- Take at the First Sign of Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Fast Temporary Relief From:
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Chills & Fever
Cold & Flu Relief:
- Safe for the whole family*
- No known drug interactions
- No known side effects
- Non-habit forming
*Children under 4: consult a doctor before use.
- Fast relief from cold & flu symptoms
- With natural elderberry & zinc
- Unique homeopathic formulation
- Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water
- Great tasting
- Temporarily Relieves cold & flu symptoms
- Provides temporary relief from respiratory symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal & sinus congestion, minor sore throat and headache
- Also relieves fever, chills, and body aches associated with the flu
Active Ingredients are monographed and microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are non-toxic and have no known side effects.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms of a cold or flu and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the outset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- Children under 4 years of age: consult a doctor before use.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Bryonia 6x HPUS||Muscle ache , headache, fever, chills, dry throat, cough|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6x, 12x, 30x HPUS||Bronchial irritation, dry cough, sneezing|
|Sambucus nigra 3x, 6x HPUS||Nasal congestion, hoarseness, coughing, fever|
|Sulphur 12x HPUS||Nasal congestion and pressure, headache, burning throat|
|Zincum gluconicum 2x, 6x HPUS||Fatigue, nausea, bronchial constriction, minor sore throat|
|The letters ‘HPUS’ indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Black carrot extract (colorant), croscarmellose sodium, elderberry flavor, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose , sucrose.|
Sore Throat Warning – Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Fever lasts for more than three days.
- Respiratory symptoms persist for more than seven days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before using.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.