- Natural Support for Uric Acid Balance with Ayuric
- Dietary Supplement
A tannin-rich extract derived from the edible fruit of the Terminalia bellerica tree helps keep uric acid levels within healthy range.1
This patent-pending, standardized extract from Terminalia bellerica supports healthy expression of two critical enzymes involved in uric acid metabolism:
- Xanthine oxidase
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS)
The name of this standardized Terminalia bellerica extract is Uric Acid Control. The suggested dose is one capsule twice a day.
- Rani U, Kishan P, Chandrasekhar N. Publication pending.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Directions: Take one (1) capsule twice daily after breakfast and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.